Boy, am I confused with Blogger. Unable to get into this blog, I created another! I admit I hadn't posted to this one in awhile and I had forgotten my exact gmail address and password. I have too many possible passwords out there - passwords for this, passwords for that. Of course, the answer is to simplify! But I bet I'm not the only one with passwords gone missing like socks in a wash or misplaced keys. (passwords are modern day keys.) But this evening, I succeeded in getting into my gmail account and found a message from The Blogger Team with info I needed. I still couldn't access this blog or even see it listed when I signed onto Blogger, but in the midst of writing an email to the Blogger Help Group, I tried again and voila! Exploring Art and Healing came up! Glad to have her back. Saturday, May 17, 2008
She's back!
Boy, am I confused with Blogger. Unable to get into this blog, I created another! I admit I hadn't posted to this one in awhile and I had forgotten my exact gmail address and password. I have too many possible passwords out there - passwords for this, passwords for that. Of course, the answer is to simplify! But I bet I'm not the only one with passwords gone missing like socks in a wash or misplaced keys. (passwords are modern day keys.) But this evening, I succeeded in getting into my gmail account and found a message from The Blogger Team with info I needed. I still couldn't access this blog or even see it listed when I signed onto Blogger, but in the midst of writing an email to the Blogger Help Group, I tried again and voila! Exploring Art and Healing came up! Glad to have her back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment